Lite Consulting is an HR and Payroll Consultancy practice that was formed in September 2015. Our consultancy business provides, project management, consultancy and procurement services to clients across the UK. We have worked with Blue chip clients on generally a long-term basis, the most notable client to date being the Telegraph newspaper group.
In October 2019 we launched our payroll services
in Kent operation to provide outsourced payroll and payroll software to clients. We have a relationship with an accountancy firm where they have committed to transferring their payrolls across to our service so by April 2020, we will have approx. 50 clients’ using the service. This service is a key focus in our growth, and we are looking to utilise technology to improve the efficiencies with a payroll environment.
We have a cloud-based payroll
solution that offers automation, self-service functionality for employees and a mobile app for employees to view payslips and update their own records.
• To ensure that the payroll data for each client is accurate, payments are made on time and monthly and annual returns are submitted to the relevant third party organisation ahead of the required deadlines.
• To ensure that each client is compliant with the rules and regulations of Pension Schemes.
• Play an active role in delivering an efficient, effective and customer focused payroll services in kent and pension service to all Clients within the payroll service
• To assist with onboarding new clients into the payroll service, by migrating the data from old system and balancing payrolls ahead of the Go Live dates.
Specific areas of responsibility and key tasks:
• Process all changes for our client’s payrolls including, pay details for starters and leavers are checked and recorded in a timely manner.
• Ensure that any payroll deductions, relating to leave of absence, sickness absence, maternity leave, paternity leave, etc… are processed in line with the client’s rules.
• Ensure that monthly payroll reports are produced timely, accurately and are thoroughly checked, before they are passed to the relevant Client.
• Ensure external payments are reconciled to the payroll and paid to the applicable agencies in line with the relevant deadlines.
• Onboard new clients as they are signed up for the service. This will involve receiving the employee data and YTD balances and populating the data templates, ensuring all data is in the correct format for importing.
• Import data and set up the payroll configuration for operation. Set up user accounts and access to the systems.
• Validating the client data and managing parallel runs if required.
• Processing multiple payrolls in line with the payroll schedules for each client.
Reporting to: Payroll Team Lead
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week